Great news! I have teamed up with my wife, Lisa Faulkner, to create the first workbook in the Faulkner Financial Freedom Workbook series, and we think it is going to be a great resource for those looking to pay down debt and start saving.
Lisa and I have done extremely well financially, but for a time, we were also in debt prison. We were raising three kids and had lots of bills. We managed to escape and are now debt free. Our personal experiences inspired us to become financial educators, coaches, and authors.
When you are in debt you feel alone, lost, and have no idea what to do. You feel like you need help, but you are not sure who to trust to get that help. Luckily, we have done all the research for you and can guide you step-by-step to the freedom from debt you crave.
Official Book Description:
As horrible as this sounds, in the 21st century, it is the norm for Americans to put themselves inside a debt prison because society expects and encourages people to be in debt. In debt prison, people live with daily anxiety, stress and misery. However, you don’t have to remain in this prison.
• You don’t have to barely scrape by each month
• You don’t have to be overwhelmed and stressed out by debt.
• You don’t have to watch your entire paycheck be consumed by your bills.
• You don’t have to live a life devoid of good times.
• You don’t have to live without hope or joy.
You Can Escape!
Escape Debt Prison will provide you with guidance and the helping hand you desperately need. The book provides vital information in an easy-to-understand format. It also highlights and compares multiple debt escape strategies that have been proven to eliminate debt with step-by-step instructions to make your escape.
You Will Learn:
• How to reduce your financial stress.
• Financial self-care strategies to feel better today.
• How to budget without all the stress and drama.
• How to compare debt-escape strategies.
• How to produce a simple and effective financial plan to make your escape.
• The debt snowball and the debt avalanche techniques.
• When to use bankruptcy as an escape strategy.
The official book will be released January 16th, 2023. You can pre-order the the electronic version here:
A paperback version will be released after the January 16th official sale begins. We have helped hundreds of people escape debt and we can help you as well.